Monday, May 01, 2006

Well then...

So I come in to work this morning and find out one of my clients jumped off the Burnside bridge. He survived, thankfully enough. Apparently God told him to do it, and he though he was flying across the river Jordan. I hate it when God tells my clients to do crazy wacked out things.

Bad news: he jumped. Good news: makes my job of getting him into the state mental hospital a little bit easier.

ALSO: I have decided to turn off my cell phone. Anyone needing to get ahold of me during the day, email me and I'll spot you my work #, a phone I carry with me almost 24/7. If you need me after work times, call Audrey's phone! I decided two phones for me was too much, and to axe the $30-$40 a month I'm paying for it, since the new job gives me a phone.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

So, why did God tell him that he wasn't supposed to die???

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Because God works in mysterious ways, of course.

Anonymous said...

So when are YOU going to post again?