Sunday, July 25, 2004

Canadians are so droll.

Got this in my email today:

"A concerned Canadian has invited you to join the georgebush.ca petition and stand side by side with other Canadians that believe George W. Bush and his administration need to be voted out of power. As Canadians, we have a special opportunity to help inform our American friends exactly how Canada feels about the current US government headed by George Bush. This November 2nd, we can't vote but we certainly can make our voices heard. Join the growing list of Canadians that are against the re-election of George W. Bush! http://www.georgebush.ca/  "

 Now, I certainly have my feelings about Dubya, but who the hell are these Canadians to have a say in this sort of thing?  I'd be willing to grant them a say in this IF I could get a say in, and open up a dialogue about the global embarrassment that is Quebec.  If your own country had it's crap together enough that an entire province wasn't regularly trying to secede from it, I MIGHT listen.  Don't do this to me Canada, I loved you so much.  Now you make me want to treat you like the Fredo to my Michael, and have you garroted.

No comments: