Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Music as muse

Looks like a musical project I have been looking forward to starting for a few months now is actually going to get off the ground! Got together with 3/4 of the new band and laid out a demo last night, and did a little jamming. The drummer is incredibly talented, and the songs Stacey has written definitely have her style and vocal ability portrayed well. As Stace and I drove back, we were both really excited for prospects and to be involved with a musical project again. I love music so much, so to be involved with other musicians creating just gets me excited and babbly and... yeah, I probably shouldn't post when I'm like that (ha-ha!). I don't think we have a name yet, but there's a tenative gig scheduled toward the end of the month, so I'll keep me posted on that front. Ooh, what am I going to wear?

No comments: