Monday, October 04, 2004

progress report

I am well. Like life is okay. I'm trying not to let things that happen to me on a daily basis effect my spirits, but it's hard to think about doing it and then doing it. I haven't always been like this, as it's a way of life that I am quite familiar with... when things are good. The trick is being able to separate and compartmentalize daily irritations, major insecurities, and whatever is running through my beautiful mind and not have my attitude be determined BY that, but rather let it guide that. It's one of those knowing things... but it's hard to stick to it when things start swirling. Like I realized today that I haven't spoken to anyone in like 5 days, and I wanted some basic interaction. I made a few calls, and no one called back. Normally I'd start to wierd out. Today I just went on doing what I was doing, and no problems were had. Crisis avoided. Sure I would have liked to chitchat with someone, but I don't have to become a disaster over it if it doesn't go the way I hope.

Sheesh. Maybe they're right and I do need therapy :)) So far with a clever combination of bibs and medication, they've only just barely managed to control my drooling problem... :P

No comments: