Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Wedding: postgame report

Everything went better than planned. It was an ultimate best case scenario. I'll tell you all about it when we get home.

Highlights:

The service! So sweet and wonderful.
Our friends all came! Emily Potter took a bus from MONTANA, and suprised me in my basement the day before!
The food at Sanborn's! I had the vegetarian lasagna! It was wonderful!
The cake! It was awesome!
The music! Jai and his jazz trio set the perfect mood.
My beautiful bride, Audrey. I'm so in love with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wish I could have been there.

Emily said...

I loved the ceremony! The tiny little church is the most lovely in all portland. I wish I could have gone to the reception dinner.

I just posted some pictures of it on my site :)

Much love

luminainfinite said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh so much yay.