Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So here's the thing.

When Emily came to town a while back, several of us were hanging out and naturally the topic of all of our respective blogs came up.

One or two people remarked that it bugged them that I took the links off of my blog and they have to go back out to look at other friend's blogs. I just smiled. I like that my blog is a dead end, it warms me somewhere in my chest. In truth, it happened when I changed the template and lost my links, but time makes fools of us all, I guess.

8 comments:

paul said...

Damn you for making me push down on the right button of my mouse, scroll down to Back, and left click. You are the epitome of malevolence. I hate you.

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Hey, you go with what you know.

Stargirl said...

Can you imagine what living with this monster is like?!?!?!

Jason and Emily said...

I have thought about that conversation... I have thought about that wicked smile on your face when you said how happy it makes you. And now I'm thinking about the fact that it warms you somewhere in your chest. I don't really care. But my question is... WHY does it make you so happy?

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Because, I delight in the minor inconviniences and irritations of others.

kaarina said...

you make me laugh & i miss you guys!

i'm so fond of you!

Tamara said...

i cannot believe i need to press my "back" button now.
oh. ouch. it hurts!!!

Iron Chef Boyardee said...

Yes... yes... your misery sustains me...