Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Let’s get real, let’s get heavy, till the water breaks the levee

So... In continuing with my violation of Iron-blog policies, I have had many developments in my love life as of late. Well, it's not usually my style to announce this kind of thing... but I seem to be dating someone. Her name is Audrey, she had anime hair, and I am quite smitten... what can I say. I guess I could simply quote Prince and say,

"Let's go crazy
Let's get nuts
Look 4 the purple banana
'Till they put us in the truck, let's go! "

She used to have anime hair, now it's more of a pixie-pigtail look. We got back together some months ago... and things have just kind of kept going and going. I wasn't really at a place in life where I expected to find love again (then again, what do any of us really get what we expect out of life, eh?) So preparations are being made, though things aren't "official" yet. What the deuce does "official" mean, anyway? I guess my Pa was right: "If there ain't no ring, it ain't no thang".

Well then. We'll just have to see about that, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is the time difference between there and here?