Saturday, March 18, 2006

Argh!

SOO BUSY!

We've moved into a new apartment, only half unpacked. We're both really busy and I'm kinda lazy.

Work has been really high stress the last few weeks, there's a lot of political drama and a clique of clients who are making trouble. It's made work interesting, to say the least.

My wife got into graduate school, and we're all really glad for that. In 15 months time, she'll have a new job and hopefully be making more money than I.

We went to Skye's a week ago and had a wonderful time with our friends. We don't get to spend as much time with friends as we'd like. Good thing I'm married, or I might get really lonely!

Amberlynn had her baby, super-congrats. Someone asked Audrey when we're going to have a kid, and she said "when the one I have at home grows up". Ouch.

3 comments:

Emily said...

ouch is right
but who has the time for a baby with to busy criss-crossing lives.

Thanks for the update
I was really nice to see you both :)

Tamara said...

So sad I didn't see you at the bridal shower! :(
I heard you actually might have wanted to go. James, you are soooo girlie sometimes. :)
miss you tons!

Skye said...

Sometimes when people ask when we're going to have kids I respond by telling them that we're trying all the time, like every night, really vigorously. They get uncomfortable. Which serves them right for asking a personal question.