Friday, June 03, 2005

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

So it's been a year since I last cut my hair. So I went over to a place on NW 21st and got a little trim. I doubt anyone will notice... they barely took any length off, just a little bit of thickness and got some things evened up. I also asked the girl what she thought I should do with it, and she said that I should keep growing it, definitely, because I have really pretty hair.

Pretty. Hair.

Some things that people say downright amuses me. I never knew I had pretty hair. I bet some people might expect me to be huffy and stuff about how guys can't be pretty, but hey, I'll take any type of compliment where I can get it. I've always thought my hair to be rather boring, but some people seem to like it, and I like that it's not the typical BYU thang. Which fits me better since I'm not the typical BYU thang any more myself.

No comments: