Wednesday, August 25, 2004

All good things...

Well, it's not usually my style to announce this kind of thing... but I seem to be not be dating someone. Her name was Audrey, she has anime hair, and I was quite smitten... what can I say.

Seems like every time one of my girlfriends goes on a trip, when they come back, things fall apart. So Audrey went to see her sister last week, and I busied myself with the usual... writing, thinking, working on a project or two. Went shopping, bought some new clothes and even some cologne... and got dumped within a few hours of her returning home. Apparently she's not in a place that she wants to be having a relationship... or as she put it, "my body is rejecting it [our relationship] like a donated organ". I can at least appreciate the turn of phrase.

Fittingly, Donnie Darko comes to mind,

Every living thing dies alone.

No comments: