Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Progress report: me

I don't have a lot new to report. I work, I sleep, I hang out with the woman, and I eat. Living life on a graveyard schedule is interesting in some ways:

  • I usually don't run into traffic driving into work at 7:30 pm or home at 4:30 am.
  • I am dating a pretty understanding woman who makes time herself (she works two jobs)
  • The only thing worth watching on TV when I get home from work is MacGuyver, which is still the shiznit.
  • If I am going to eat anything other than nasty fast food on my "lunch" break, I have to get it early before places close.

So we hung out a bit on my day off (after I picked her up from work... her car is broken down... fools may mock my minivan, but they shall mourn... for it runneth always, like the waters of the tao.) Went and saw Napoleon Dynamite, which was pretty darn funny in a Waiting for Guffman kind of way, and apparently twice as funny if you're from Idaho. I've been reviewing too many things lately on here, so I'll leave the Napoleon Dynamite rant for someone else.

2 comments:

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
free car removal sydney
car buyer in sydney

Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for scrap cars caboolture
cash for cars ipswich