Monday, August 23, 2004

Random Thoughts.

(Overheard while James is servicing a trash compactor and changing out a dumpster)

"Hmmm, why was it I graduated from college again?"
"And to think I even paid for it!"

(Overheard in LDS Chat)

Some Girl Trying To Be Sarcastic: "Have you ever noticed online, that the guys who brag about having big dicks never have any kids or anything?"
Me: "YOU'RE RIGHT! Now that you mention it, I DON'T have any kids!

(overheard at Skye's wedding)
Skye: "James! I'm so glad you came!"
James: "Yeah, well I was in the neighborhood and all... so how's your weekend?"
Skye: "Oh good, got married, having a reception, gonna go on a honeymoon...."
James: "Ah, so the usual then?"
Skye: "Yeah, pretty much just another weekend..."
James: "Yeahhhh... I was getting married a few weeks ago, and I just thought, man I just wish I could get away for a weekend, you know what I mean?"
Skye: "Yeah... "
James: "Well, have a good one, email me in a couple months or something."

(overheard last week)
Audrey: "You're evil."
James: "no, I'm diet evil, it has only one calorie and half the carbs of regular evil, but still with the same great evil taste."
Audrey: "I'm impressed how that just rolled right off your tongue, did you have that ready?"
James: *sighs* "If only."

No comments: