Friday, August 27, 2004

Musings

So I have a site counter and tracker, and I get weekly emails and such about people's browsing habits on my site, where they go, how long they stay, things like that. I normally completely ignore them, and go on my merry way. As I was cleaning out my college email inbox, I decided to click and view the report for the last month. Apparently, about 1600-1800 times a month someone clicks on to my website. This raised many questions in my head:

1) Who the hell are you people? I know several of my real life and online friends view this here little blog, and I even know of a few people who like it, but wow. I know at least a hundred of them are me... but still, not even Hyz would reload this page that many times...

2) Did google clue into some risque offhand remark I've made and I get a random flow of powdered sugar pizza fetishists or something?

3) How can I make money off of this? I'm sure if each of you kicked in a dollar, I could start my own matrimonial reality gameshow, "Who Wants To Marry A Hundredaire?"

Maybe if I keep at this, I can have a huge following like Llew and have my own advice column. But I think I'm just lacking something that would help me have a big online fanclub. Namely: boobs. Then again, anyone who knows me could tell you I have a half decent rack going already.

sigh.

No comments: