Saturday, October 01, 2005

They're animals.

I have to kill some time here at work before I go home. It's friday night, which if you're like me and the night dude at a swanky downtown apartment complex, means the parade of frat boys and women made up like hoes going out to hit da club. They all leave between 8 and 10, then come back between 1 and 4 in various states of sobriety. Some bring people with them (you think I'm just the office dude, but hey, I notice when you've brought home 4 different guys in two weeks), and some come home in packs.

I wondered about this for a while. It's never really been my scene. Are these people really expecting to meet someone when they're out there dressed like someone they're not acting like someone they're not. How are you supposed to find love in a bar? It's silly.