Monday, June 07, 2004

The days are just packed.

Well, it was my birthday this weekend, so I was out and about a lot. There was much socializing, and good times were had by all. I usually try to avoid the travelogue thing on this site, but thanks to all who were involved and all that good stuff. I am falling behind on here! I have tons of pics from this weekend to label and get up... priorities, priorities.

One major happening this weekend was music related. Not only did Skye have her first gig in quite a while (a rousing success), but I met a new artist by the name of Stacy Unck. She's another accoustic singer songwriter, with a little bit of an R&B flavor (think Jewel, I guess). She's looking to develop some songs and play out, and I'm going to play bass for her. We're not aiming for the stars like Skye is, just wanting to get out and make a little music. I'm excited for it, though.. as I love making sweet sweet music. I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments: