Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm sitting here staring at this page.

Sometimes I have bloggers block. Lots of things happen, but few things pass the "would I be the only one who gives a crap about this?" test. I promised myself a few things when I started this blog... and it kind of degenerated into a set of rules I try to live by on here.

1) I wouldn't ever post an entire song's lyrics so "show how I feel" or some nonsense.

2) I would try to refrain from having too many of those "I did ____ today blah blah blah" kinds of entries.

3) I thought I would avoid religious or political discussion, as I'm a bit of a cynic on both topics.

Though now, the more I think about it, the more I reserve the right to break any rules at any time I feel like it.

Oh, and my parent's anniversary was today... congrats to them... 35 years. Not that they read this...and perhaps that's for the best.

No comments: