Sunday, May 30, 2004

Ramblings

My, it's been too long since I've posted. What can I say, I've been lost. I actually spent a lot of time with my family this weekend... which usually means we all stay in our rooms and read or watch stuff or what have you, but this weekend it was most of us in the same room. Dad's been out doing failure prep type seminars (he's a civil engineer with the Fed), and as such he's been out with a large video projector. Being the enterprising man that I am, I hooked it up to ye olde DVD play and stereo, and shazam: 90" of home theater glory on yonder wall. Pirates of the Carribean, Into the Woods, Minority Report, and then a late night of the PS2 and Xbox. Reminded me of the good old days when Josh and I would rent a projector from BYU for March Madness and have a grand old time. It was funny that my folks hadn't thought of doing that before. "You can do what with that thing? Hey... that looks really good!" Got a cold Saturday night, and have spent most of the weekend sniffling and sneezing. No fun.

No comments: