Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Two new additions to my Classic RPG collection



In between sessions of editing the movie I got stuck with (more on this later today.. my movie got screened last night), I stopped off at the mall and hunted through the old neglected stacks of used playstation games. As most people know, I have a bit of a classic rpg addiction/collection (mostly SNES, Saturn, Emulator, Dreamcast, and Playstation) and so I always have my eyes open for games that I never got "back in the day". I picked both of these up for less than 30 bucks total, so I was pretty happy. Vagrant Story was one of the last great games for the Playstation (not counting the current occasional sports games updates), before Square went on to developing for the PS2. It's fun to find an old game I may have been looking for.

If anyone has their eyes open and happens to spot a copy of Tactics Ogre or Valkyrie Profile, I'm looking...

No comments: