Monday, May 31, 2004

I've created a monster...

Cuz nobody wants to see Marshall no more
they want Shady I'm chopped liver
well if you want Shady, this is what I'll give ya


mmmmmno.

So like my sister Bethany before her, my sister Amy is fond of Final Fantasy 3 on the Super Nintendo, though she usually plays it on an emulator on the computer. Since I have all of the Final Fantasy games from 2 up to 10, she asked me if I had any games she might like to play on our "big screen" (see previous entry) Though they are sequential in number, none of the Final Fantasy games are sequels, they all have completely independent stories. So I tossed a copy of FF9 in the playstation and handed her the controller.

Two hours later I was still waiting to play Disgaea.

Today, Memorial Day, I'm in here on the computer, Return of the King playing behind me, and she's been on the thing for over three hours (edit: five hours) straight. Like I said, I've created a monster. I couldn't be prouder. Good thing I have the backup Playstation for just such times as these. Her husband will thank me someday for getting Amy hooked on the videogame crack that is Final Fantasy.

No comments: